We use scientific data collected through analyzing your hair strands in our laboratory to review and assess key hair characteristics down to the microscopic level that matches you with the best hair products on the market and the ingredients you need to reach your hair goals.
1. How does the hair analysis work?
2. Is this service available to all hair types and ethnicities?
Yes! We have progressed in our research and can now offer our service to women of all hair textures.
3. Do I have to cut my hair in order to send a hair sample?
Nope you don’t! 🙂 We will send you a hair sample kit that includes a small comb. Your hair samples are collected from 4 areas of your head from hair that will naturally shed while you are combing. We only need a few strands of hair in order to analyze and provide your Personalized Hair Care Plan.
4. After receiving my first set of products with my Personalized Hair Care Plan will I see results right away?
Yes! You should see results as early as your first wash. By matching the results of your report with your desired hair goals, we provide you with specific recommendations to receive optimum results. When following our prescribed regimen, the results should begin right away; however these results may not be visible immediately after your first use. Depending on the level of repair that is needed for your hair strands results may take time to become outwardly visible for you. During that time we want to hear directly from you. Email one of our customer care representatives who can help you navigate through the process.
5. How many products do I receive with my membership?
You will receive 2-3 trial size products, enough to thoroughly wash and style your hair. The frequency or products depends on if you have a 3, 6, or 12 month membership. Each month the number of products could differ based on your recommended hair care plan.
6. Are the results of my hair report good forever?
No. A woman’s hair changes with many of our major life events – pregnancy, menopause, living in a city with different weather, hair color, etc. After these events occur we encourage you to submit new hair samples to have a fresh hair health report generated so that appropriate products and style advice can be given.
7. Can I cancel my monthly membership at any time?
Yes. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your membership. We can cancel your membership if we receive your email before the next billing date of your membership. Emails received after this time will be canceled for the following month.
8. How long after I send in my hair sample will I receive my report and recommended products?
Within 4 weeks, your Personalized Hair Care Plan will be emailed and your first set of sample products will be mailed.
9. What do you do with my hair samples after the analysis?
Hair samples are never saved. Our laboratory team disposes all hair samples using environmentally sound practices.
10. Do you ship outside of the United States?
Yes! We are happy to serve women internationally. You will be contacted for any shipping price difference and we will happily deliver all your hair care needs!
11. Can I buy a membership as a gift for someone else?
Yes you sure can 🙂 please check the homepage of our website for the button that displays ‘Give As A Gift’. The link can also be accessed at https://www.myavana.com/give-as-a-gift/
12. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major debit and credit cards.