Ready to nosh your way to better, healthier hair? You can. It’s possible to change the health of your hair simply by consuming specific foods. Hair health is tied to what you choose to eat and surprisingly it isn’t difficult to incorporate into your routine diet. (You may already be partaking in some of these foods!)
These foods cater to the many aspects of your hair dynamic like shine, growth, circulation and more!
1. Salmon for Shine
2. Greek Yogurt for growth
3. Spinach to battle brittle hair
4. Guava to prevent breakage
5. Iron-fortified cereal to prevent loss
6. Lean poultry for thickness
7. Sweet potatoes for dull locks
8. Eggs for growth
9. Oysters for fullness
10. Bell peppers for vitamin C
Please join our community online and share your diet for healthy hair!